Zhengzhou Yueton Amusement Equipment Co.,Ltd (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting https://www.yuetonrides.com you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We will collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our site https://www.yuetonrides.com (our site) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial information, personal description and education history.
Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we will automatically collect the following information:
technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page, and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
1.You shall have the right to inquire the products, services, prices and others involved herein. Once you choose to use these products and services, we will consider that you have no doubts and you have acknowledged to forsake any claim due to such doubt.
2. You shall warrant that you will abide by the national and local laws and regulations, industry practices and social and public moralities in the process of using the Service and will not make use of the services provided by the Company to store, distribute and publish any of the following information and content:
(1) That is against the general principles established in the Constitution;
(2) That may jeopardize the national security, disclose national secrets, overthrow the state power, or destroy the national unity;
(3) That jeopardizes the national honor and interests;
(4) That stirs up hatred and discrimination among nationalities and destroys the unity of nationalities;
(5) That destroys national religion policies and advocates cults and superstitions;
(6) That is to spread rumors, disturb the social order and destroy the social stability;
(7) That is to distribute obscenity, pornography, gambling, violence, murder, terror or to encourage crimes;
(8) That insults or slanders others and infringes other people’s lawful rights and interests;
3.You shall, at the same time, warrant that you will not make use of the services provided by the Company to conduct any illegal actions that damage the telecommunication network safety and the information safety or disturb the telecommunication market order.
THE COMPANY’S RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
1.We shall record necessary information according to the sevices you choose,and provide them when you need or the relevant government regulators proposed regulatory scrutiny, compliance, or to provide investigation.
2. The company shall warrant to keep secret all your information and not to disclose it to any third party or authorize any third party to use it, except:
(1) It can be provided in accordance with the clauses hereof or the provisions of other service agreements, contracts or online clauses concluded and reached between you and the company;
(2) It shall be provided in accordance with the provisions of laws and regulations;
(3) It is required to be provided by administrative, judicial or other authorities;
(4) It is agreed by you to be provided to third parties;
(5) It is submitted to soIt is submitted to solve any report incident or legal proceeding;
(6) It is necessary for the company to take reasonable actions to prevent serious illegal conducts or suspicious crimes;
(7) It is provided to third parties in order to provide to you products, services and information, including the situation where the company provides to you products, services and information through third parties’ technology and service;
(8) The websites of the company and all its affiliated companies shall have the right to use your information.